This Week's Portion
Ki Tetze | כי תצא | "When you go forth "
- Deuteronomy 21:10 | Female Captives
- Deuteronomy 21:15 | The Right of the Firstborn
- Deuteronomy 21:18 | Rebellious Children
- Deuteronomy 21:22 | Miscellaneous Laws
- Deuteronomy 22:13 | Laws concerning Sexual Relations
- Deuteronomy 23:1 | Those Excluded from the Assembly
- Deuteronomy 23:9 | Sanitary, Ritual, and Humanitarian Precepts
- Deuteronomy 24:1 | Laws concerning Marriage and Divorce
- Deuteronomy 24:5 | Miscellaneous Laws
- Deuteronomy 25:5 | Levirate Marriage
- Deuteronomy 25:11 | Various Commands
- Isaiah 54:1 | The Eternal Covenant of Peace
Rabbi Meir said, There is a parable about this matter. To what can it be compared? It can be compared to two identical twin brothers. Both lived in a certain city. One was appointed king, and the other became a bandit. At the king's command they hanged the bandit. But everyone who saw him hanging there said, The king has been hung! Therefore the king issued a command and he was taken down. (b.Sanhedrin 46b)
Torah Portions Schedule
Download or Order our free Torah Portions reading schedules for 5775 (2014-15).
Online Audio Listening
The audio Bible listening services on this site is provided by Crossway Bibles Web Service. We now provide the listening service in MP3 format, and it is therefore compatible with iOS devices. If you experience any interruption in the Bible listening services, please try again later, unfortunately it is beyond the control of Torahportions.org.
Scripture quotations marked "ESV" are taken from The Holy Bible, English Standard Version. Copyright ©2001 by Crossway Bibles, a publishing ministry of Good News Publishers. Used by permission. All rights reserved. Text provided by the Crossway Bibles Web Service.