This Week's Portion
Ki Tavo | כי תבוא | "When you come in "
- Deuteronomy 26:1 | First Fruits and Tithes
- Deuteronomy 26:16 | Concluding Exhortation
- Deuteronomy 27:1 | The Inscribed Stones and Altar on Mount Ebal
- Deuteronomy 27:11 | Twelve Curses
- Deuteronomy 28:1 | Blessings for Obedience
- Deuteronomy 28:15 | Warnings against Disobedience
- Deuteronomy 29:2 | The Covenant Renewed in Moab
- Isaiah 60:1 | The Ingathering of the Dispersed
- Isaiah 60:19 | God the Glory of Zion
Deuteronomy 26 begins the fiftieth reading from the Torah with the words, “Then it shall be, when you enter the land which the LORD your God gives you as an inheritance” (26:1). In Hebrew, the words for “when you enter” are ki tavo. This Torah portion begins with laws regarding first fruits and tithes. It goes on to discuss covenant renewal, after which Moses recites the blessings guaranteed to Israel for covenant obedience and warns of the curses for apostasy.
Torah Portions Schedule
Download or Order our free Torah Portions reading schedules for 5776 (2015-16).
Download the current schedule for the remainder of 5775 (2014-5)
Online Audio Listening
The audio Bible listening services on this site is provided by Crossway Bibles Web Service. We now provide the listening service in MP3 format, and it is therefore compatible with iOS devices. If you experience any interruption in the Bible listening services, please try again later, unfortunately it is beyond the control of Torahportions.org.
Scripture quotations marked "ESV" are taken from The Holy Bible, English Standard Version. Copyright ©2001 by Crossway Bibles, a publishing ministry of Good News Publishers. Used by permission. All rights reserved. Text provided by the Crossway Bibles Web Service.