Shoftim | שופטים | "Judges "
- Deuteronomy 16:18 | Municipal Judges and Officers
- Deuteronomy 16:21 | Forbidden Forms of Worship
- Deuteronomy 17:8 | Legal Decisions by Priests and Judges
- Deuteronomy 17:14 | Limitations of Royal Authority
- Deuteronomy 18:1 | Privileges of Priests and Levites
- Deuteronomy 18:9 | Child-Sacrifice, Divination, and Magic Prohibited
- Deuteronomy 18:15 | A New Prophet Like Moses
- Deuteronomy 19:1 | Laws concerning the Cities of Refuge
- Deuteronomy 19:14 | Property Boundaries
- Deuteronomy 19:15 | Law concerning Witnesses
- Deuteronomy 20:1 | Rules of Warfare
- Deuteronomy 21:1 | Law concerning Murder by Persons Unknown
- Isaiah 51:1 | Blessings in Store for God's People
- Isaiah 52:1 | Let Zion Rejoice
The commandment for the king to write a copy of the Torah demonstrates the work of Messiah. He Himself is the Word made flesh. He is the copy of the Torah in human form. Furthermore, He writes a copy of the Torah as He writes the Torah upon our hearts. The Torah of King Messiah is written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone, but on tablets of human hearts (2 Corinthians 3:3).
Torah Portions Schedule
Download or Order our free Torah Portions reading schedules for 5776 (2015-16).
Download the current schedule for the remainder of 5775 (2014-5)