Ki Tetze | כי תצא | "When you go forth "
- Deuteronomy 21:10 | Female Captives
- Deuteronomy 21:15 | The Right of the Firstborn
- Deuteronomy 21:18 | Rebellious Children
- Deuteronomy 21:22 | Miscellaneous Laws
- Deuteronomy 22:13 | Laws concerning Sexual Relations
- Deuteronomy 23:1 | Those Excluded from the Assembly
- Deuteronomy 23:9 | Sanitary, Ritual, and Humanitarian Precepts
- Deuteronomy 24:1 | Laws concerning Marriage and Divorce
- Deuteronomy 24:5 | Miscellaneous Laws
- Deuteronomy 25:5 | Levirate Marriage
- Deuteronomy 25:11 | Various Commands
- Isaiah 54:1 | The Eternal Covenant of Peace
Rabbi Meir said, There is a parable about this matter. To what can it be compared? It can be compared to two identical twin brothers. Both lived in a certain city. One was appointed king, and the other became a bandit. At the king's command they hanged the bandit. But everyone who saw him hanging there said, The king has been hung! Therefore the king issued a command and he was taken down. (b.Sanhedrin 46b)
Torah Portions Schedule
Download or Order our free Torah Portions reading schedules for 5775 (2014-15).