Last Week's Portion
Ki Tavo | כי תבוא | "When you come in "
- Deuteronomy 26:1 | First Fruits and Tithes
- Deuteronomy 26:16 | Concluding Exhortation
- Deuteronomy 27:1 | The Inscribed Stones and Altar on Mount Ebal
- Deuteronomy 27:11 | Twelve Curses
- Deuteronomy 28:1 | Blessings for Obedience
- Deuteronomy 28:15 | Warnings against Disobedience
- Deuteronomy 29:2 | The Covenant Renewed in Moab
- Isaiah 60:1 | The Ingathering of the Dispersed
- Isaiah 60:19 | God the Glory of Zion
Deuteronomy 26 begins the fiftieth reading from the Torah with the words, “Then it shall be, when you enter the land which the LORD your God gives you as an inheritance” (26:1). In Hebrew, the words for “when you enter” are ki tavo. This Torah portion begins with laws regarding first fruits and tithes. It goes on to discuss covenant renewal, after which Moses recites the blessings guaranteed to Israel for covenant obedience and warns of the curses for apostasy.
Torah Portions Schedule
Download or Order our free Torah Portions reading schedules for 5775 (2014-15).